Publications and video
- Improving the care of children in Europe with rare cancer. Open Access Government, 28 August 2018
- Childhood Cancer: Benefiting from the best knowledge available in Europe. The Parliament Magazine, 11 January 2018
- A cross-border healthcare network to cure childhood cancers. The Parliament Magazine, 1 June 2017
- The provision of effective cross-border healthcare. Open Access Government, 19 December 2017
- The provision of effective cross-border healthcare (PDF)
- Access to ERNs brochures and flyers in all languages
- Questions & Answers
- European Reference Networks: Video testimonials of Elisa, Paula, Jasper and Daniel.
- Video clip:
- European Health Initiative put to the test. St. Anna Children´s Hospital as the Driving Force, Vienna, 10 September 2018
- Press release following the rare diseases day and 1 year anniversary of ERNs, 20 February 2018
- European Reference Networks: 900 medical teams to connect across Europe for the benefit of patients, Brussels, 28 February 2017
Here below you can find some videos that explain the importance of the European Reference Network initiative in addressing rare and complex diseases, and in helping patients across the whole European Union to find the right diagnosis, treatment and care.