European Reference Network for Paediatric Oncology
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: A time to recognise the children and adolescents affected by cancer at global and European scale.
Join the Shine Gold on Our Young Heroes & Survivors campaign to help us beat childhood cancer.
Children and adolescents with cancer deserve the best possible healthcare – no matter where they live
- Reduce inequalities across Member States by enabling access to up to date diagnostics and treatments by facilitating the exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Information travels rather than the patients through the implementation of Virtual Tumour Boards
- Cross-border healthcare to unite specialists across Europe and thus tackle complex or rare cancer conditions that require highly specialised interventions and a concentration of knowledge and resources
ERN PaedCan Members
The ERN PaedCan reunites:
- 57 Full Members from 18 countries
- 12 Affiliated Partners from 8 countries
This website was funded by the European Union's Health Programme (2014-2020). Its content represents the views of the author only and it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA) or any other body of the European Union.