European Reference Network for Paediatric Oncology
We are looking forward to meeting you online on 30.11 – 01.12.2021 during our ERN PaedCan General Assembly Meeting. (30 November 2021 (14h00 – 18h00) – 1 December 2021 (10h00 – 14h00))
An agenda and dial-in links for both days will follow in due time.
Children and adolescents with cancer deserve the best possible healthcare – no matter where they live
- Reduce inequalities across Member States by enabling access to up to date diagnostics and treatments by facilitating the exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Information travels rather than the patients through the implementation of Virtual Tumour Boards
- Cross-border healthcare to unite specialists across Europe and thus tackle complex or rare cancer conditions that require highly specialised interventions and a concentration of knowledge and resources
ERN PaedCan Members
The ERN PaedCan reunites:
- 57 Full Members from 18 countries
- 12 Affiliated Partners from 8 countries
This website was funded by the European Union's Health Programme (2014-2020). Its content represents the views of the author only and it cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission and/or the Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (CHAFEA) or any other body of the European Union.