- Childhood cancer experts urge inclusion of UK and Swiss researchers in EU projects. Science Business, April 2022.
- WHO Europe Report on Childhood Cancer Inequalities in Europe (NB: including External review and comments provided by SIOP Europe). March 2022.
- The Paediatric Rare Tumours Network ‐ European Registry (PARTNER) Consortium Project. Pediatric Blood and Cancer, June 2021.
- Reducing Inequalities in Childhood Cancer. CancerWorld Magazine, September 2019
- Fighting inequalities in childhood cancer. The Parliament Magazine, October 2019
- EU Cancer Mission and enabling cancer treatment across borders, Touch Oncology, October 2019
- European Elections 2019: Beating childhood cancer. Open Access Government, March 2019
- Bone sarcomas: ESMO-PaedCan-EURACAN Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Published: 2018, Annals of Oncology
- Improving the care of children in Europe with rare cancer. Open Access Government (print copy), October 2018
- ERN PaedCan facilitates effective cross-border healthcare. Government Gazette: 2018 – Vol 2, p39, 14 September 2018
- Improving the care of children in Europe with rare cancer. Open Access Government, 28 August 2018
- Childhood Cancer: Benefiting from the best knowledge available in Europe. The Parliament Magazine, 11 January 2018
- A cross-border healthcare network to cure childhood cancers. The Parliament Magazine, 1 June 2017
- The provision of effective cross-border healthcare. Open Access Government, 19 December 2017
- The provision of effective cross-border healthcare (PDF)
- Access to ERNs brochures and flyers in all languages
- Questions & Answers
- European Reference Networks: Video testimonials of Elisa, Paula, Jasper and Daniel.
- Photos from the ERN PaedCan General Assembly 2018
- Video clip:
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter May 2021
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter September 2020
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter December 2019
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter July 2019
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter December 2018
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter August 2018
- ERN PaedCan Newsletter November 2017
- SIOPE/CCI-E News Release: EU Childhood Cancer Advisory Board. April 2022.
- A EUROPE FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS WITH CANCER: DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND – POSITION PAPER OF THE EUROPEAN PAEDIATRIC CANCER COMMUNITY. March 2022.
- SIOP Europe News Release: Childhood cancer is under the spotlight in Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan. February 2021.
- European Parliament Health Committee (ENVI) Report: “Strengthening Europe in the fight against cancer: Going Further, Faster”. July 2020.
- Ten Recommendations from the EU Joint Action on Rare Cancers. 2020.
- European Health Initiative put to the test. St. Anna Children´s Hospital as the Driving Force, Vienna, 10 September 2018
- Press release following the rare diseases day and 1 year anniversary of ERNs, 20 February 2018
- European Reference Networks: 900 medical teams to connect across Europe for the benefit of patients, Brussels, 28 February 2017
Here below you can find some videos that explain the importance of the European Reference Network initiative in addressing rare and complex diseases, and in helping patients across the whole European Union to find the right diagnosis, treatment and care.