The Clinical Patient Management System (CPMS)
The CPMS aims at supporting ERNs in improving the diagnosis and treatment of rare or low prevalence complex diseases across national borders of Member States in Europe.
The CPMS is a secure Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables health professionals to enrol patients using comprehensive data models. Health professionals from ERN-PaedCan member organisations as well as guest healthcare providers can use the CPMS to collaborate actively and share patient within and across ERNs.
The CPMS is supported by Virtual Communication Tools and DICOM viewers to facilitate the interaction between clinicians. Reporting tools are among the functionality of the system to seamlessly empower users to generate reports of interest for administrative and clinical purposes.
- Encouraging an active and dynamic use of CPMS for the benefit of the patients: ERN-PaedCan has an active community of healthcare professionals within the network that are using the CPMS. We aim at encouraging further use of the CPMS and have an Operational Helpdesk dedicated to support individuals with their registration procedures and to share positive experiences of using the platform.
- CPMS training: Apart from the regular webinars on the CPMS organised by the European Commission, the Operational Helpdesk of ERN-PaedCan also plays an active role in providing personalised training and in disseminating information on these event to the network members.
Access to the CPMS:
In case you have questions how to register and access the system, please contact the ERN PaedCan CPMS manager at: email@example.com
A novel Web Conferencing Support System for the clinical management of COVID-19 patients (COVID19-CMSS) will support all EU hospitals treating complex COVID-19 cases.
Based on the European Reference Network System, the system allows easy communication among clinicians across the EU and EEA and focuses exclusively on the support of clinicians in their daily practice. Hundreds of patients and healthcare professionals will benefit from the exchange of knowledge and clinical experience.
The COVID19-CMSS system consists of:
- A database of treating clinicians (the COVID19 Clinicians Network)
- A central helpdesk, who will organise and manage the operation of the system
- WebEx as communication tool
- A simple and easy procedure and protocol to set Web conferences and Webinars following the request of any of the Hospitals identified as reference centres across the EU.
Any healthcare professional involved in complex COVID-19 cases can access the Web Conferencing system and get the support of a dedicated Helpdesk.
Registering through the link below will provide you a detailed description of the system (factsheet) and a privacy statement in compliance with the GDPR.
Following your registration, you will get the data of all participants and operational aspects and instructions on the use of the system.
Global COVID-19 Observatory and Resource Center for Childhood Cancer
We would like to share some information with you concerning a global registry for children with cancer with COVID-19 infection.
The initiative has been developed with the active involvement of Guillermo Luis Chantada under the leadership of Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo in association with the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).
Please find details about accessing the registry below:
The registry has been launched and we believe it is of great interest for ERN PaedCan members to register affected cases.
The Operational Helpdesk is financially supported by the European Union through Action number 2017-AT-IA-0069, Grant Agreement Nº INEA/CEF/ICT/A2017/1526072.