ERN PaedCan and Young SIOPE Interactive Webinar Series: Most Challenging Cases in Paediatric Oncology.
Webinar Steering Committee:
17 February 2021, 17.30 CET/16.30 GMT – Synchronous tumours: the chemotherapy challenge for the modern oncologist. Presenter: Emma Seaford (UK). Expert: Meriel Jenney (UK)
- 17 March 2021, 17.30 CET/16.30 GMT – Spinal cord compression: how to treat. Presenter: Paula Perez (Spain). Expert: Asle Hesla (Sweden)
- 21 April 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – Management of a patient with refractory ALK+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma. Presenter: Eda Ataseven. Expert: Laurence Brugieres (France)
- 19 May 2021, 15.30 CEST/14.30 GMT – Refractory high-risk neuroblastoma management. Presenter: Alba Rubio (Spain). Expert: Ruth Ladenstein (Austria)
- 16 June 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – Treatment conundrum in a rare diagnosis: resect and irradiate, is that enough? Presenter: Shermaine Pan (UK). Expert: Emanuela Palmerini (Italy)
- 15 July 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – Success story of a relapsing alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma: importance of complete local treatment! Presenter: Morgane Cleirec (France). Expert: Hans Merks (Netherlands)
- 18 August 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – Treatment for chondrosarcoma in Li Fraumeni syndrome: what’s next? Presenter: Alberto Romano (Italy). Expert: Sandra Strauss (UK)
- 15 September 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – [UPDATE/CHANGED TOPIC] Childhood Cancer Predisposition (Presenter: Prof. Christian Kratz, Chair: Roelof Ewijk)
This webinar contained unpublished data and is therefore not available for online viewing.
- 20 October 2021, 17.30 CEST/16.30 GMT – A challenging case of Rhabdomyosarcoma. Presenter: Daniela Di Carlo (Italy). Expert: Andrea Ferrari (Italy)
- 17 November 2021, 17.30 CET/16.30 GMT – Pseudopubertas praecox and the tumor rupture. Presenter: Simona Zimova (Czech Republic). Expert: Calogero Virgone (Italy)
- 15 December 2021, 17.30 CET/16.30 GMT- Congenital Brain Tumor: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenges. Presenter: Cristina Larrosa (Spain). Expert: Astrid Marie Sehested (Denmark)
ERICA-WP5 EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR 1- CURRENT RESEARCH SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR THE RARE DISEASE COMMUNITY
Date: Monday, November 8th
Time: 15.00- 16.00 CET
In this webinar, Anton Ussi from EATRIS will introduce the cutting edge resources and research services provided by the European Life Science Research Infrastructures (LS RIs) in the field of rare diseases. This webinar will empower ERN researchers to use the wide range of preclinical, clinical, regulatory and development services provided by the European infrastructures ranging from samples, data & databases, technologies & facilities, models & tools to expertise & advice.
Series of Webinars: PAEDIATRIC HAEMATO-ONCOLOGY EMERGENCIES. ESO E-Learning with the collaboration of SIOP Europe and ERN PaedCan.
- PRIMARY INFORMATION ON CANCER DIAGNOSIS TO PATIENTS AND PARENTS
- NEUROLOGICAL EMERGENCIES
- THORACIC EMERGENCIES
- ABDOMINAL EMERGENCIES
- TUMOR LYSIS SYNDROME
- CYTOKINE RELEASE SYNDROME AFTER CAR-T-CELL THERAPY
- FEBRILE NEUTROPENIA
Management of hepatoblastoma – Prof. Bruce Morland
The ERN PaedCan Retionoblastoma webinar – Prof. François Doz