Venue: Institut Curie, Paris, France
Hosted onsite at Institut Curie in Paris, France, against the backdrop of the Pantheon
🌟 Why Attend?
- get an overview of the journey from CPS to malignancies
- update your knowledge on syndromes of genetic susceptibility to childhood cancers and on variants interpretation
- gain insights from international experts on cutting-edge translational and clinical research in predisposing genetics, on surveillance guidelines, and on treatments
- tackle the challenges of genetic counseling and the social and ethical impacts of searching for cancer predisposition syndromes
- this course aims to be a floor for discussions on complex molecular, clinical and ethical cases.
🔗 Register now here! (free of charge)
We kindly ask you to help us by sharing this info amongst your networks. Download Poster here.
Many thanks and looking forward to welcoming you!