Workshop invitation: Rhabdoid tumours in clinic and research: From basic biology to the patient bed
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date: 5 November 2022
- Start Time: 07:30
- End Date: 5 November 2022
- End Time: 16:00
- Location: Charenton-le-Pont, France
In this workshop, a state-of the-art overview on clinical and molecular aspects of rhabdoid tumors will be given. This refers both to clinical aspects of treatment but also to basic biology and underlying genetics. In three different working groups, key aspects of RT will be elaborated.
- To elucidate the current, clinical standard of treatment in rhabdoid tumors
- Discuss current controversies in the rhabdoid tumor regimens:
- When (at what age) and how to use radiotherapy?
- What is the role of High dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation in RT
- Identify promising molecular targets in RT and patients that benefit from early clinical trials
- Update on the molecular working techniques to characterize rhabdoid tumors and efforts to identify other (epi)genetic drivers than SMARCB1